These brownies are laden with indulgences. Cheesecake. Brownie. Nutella. Need I say more? These brownies are moist, chewy and delicious without being so rich you can’t take more than 2 bites.
This week’s Sunday Supper collection is everything Cheesy, Cakey, or a marriage in Cheesecake.
I decided to share these incredible brownies with you.
To begin, preheat your oven to 325 degrees. Grease & flour a 9×13 baking dish, set it aside.
In a bowl, combine 2 cups of flour and a half cup of baking cocoa. Stir it together and set it aside.
In a mixing bowl, beat together 4 eggs and 2 cups of sugar.
Stir in 1 teaspoon of hazelnut extract.
Mix in half a cup of Nutella and a cup and a half of melted, but cooled, butter.
Mix in the flour mixture until just combined.
Pour the brownie batter into the pan and spread it evenly.
In your clean mixing bowl, beat together 4 eggs until frothy.
Add in 16 ounces of room temperature Neufchatel cream cheese.
Mix those until smooth, and add in a third cup of sugar.
Stir in an additional cup of Nutella.
Pour the cheesecake mixture over the top of the brownie.
Spread the cheesecake evenly and bake for 50 – 55 minutes or until the cheesecake is firm and set. Cool it to room temperature on a wire rack, then cover it and chill it in the fridge for at least 3 hours or more.
Cut portions and give a little sprinkle of powdered sugar.
- 2 c flour
- ½ c baking cocoa
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 2 c sugar
- 1 tsp hazelnut extract
- 1½ c butter, melted
- ½ c Nutella
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 16 ounces Neufchatel cream cheese, room temperature
- ⅓ c sugar
- 1 cup Nutella
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- To begin, preheat your oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour a 9x13 baking dish, and set it aside.
- In a bowl, stir together the flour and baking cocoa. Set aside
- In your mixing bowl, beat the eggs and sugar together. Stir in hazelnut extract, butter and Nutella until smooth. Mix in the flour mixture, stirring until just combined. Spread the brownie batter evenly in your baking dish.
- In a clean mixing bowl, beat the eggs until frothy. Mix in the cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the sugar and Nutella until smooth. Pour the cheesecake over the brownie, and spread it smooth.
- Bake 50-55 minutes until the cheesecake is set and firm. Cool on a wire rack until it is room temperature. Cover it and chill it in the fridge for at least 3 hours or more.
- Cut a serving and give it a light dusting with powdered sugar.
This Sunday, take a look at all of these fantastic goodies. Whether it is Cheese, Cake, or Cheesecake you are after…we have something to please!
- Garlic and Goat by Supper for a Steal
- Quick and Easy Homemade Cottage Cheese by The Meltaways
- Homemade Velveeta Cheese by Juanitas Cocina
- Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Dip with Parmesan Crisps by BigBearsWife
- Irish Cheese Soufflés by girlichef
- Paneer Tikka Masala by Kimchi Mom
- Creamy Meyer Lemon Pasta with Homemade Ricotta and Broccoli by The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- Ricotta Croquettes by Basic N Delicious
- Cheeseburger Soup by Dinners Dishes and Desserts
- Cherry Blossom Crescents by The Ninja Baker
- Saag Paneer! Golden Roasted Ricotta In Savory Spinach Sauce by Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- Sourdough Cheese Crackers by Curious Cuisiniere
- Basil Balsamic Strawberries & Whipped Feta Grilled Cheese by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Lox and Cream Cheese Mini Omelettes by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Buffalo Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken by In The Kitchen With KP
- Baked Mozzarella Sticks by Mama’s Blissful Bites
- Paneer Indian Cottage Cheese Pancake by Masala Herb
- Crepes with Strawberry Mascarpone Cream Filling by Soni’s Food
- Roasted Pears with Pecorino by Happy Baking Days
- Pan-Fried Halloumi Cheese Salad by The Catholic Foodie
- Chevre Torte with Mango and Sweet Pepper Salsa by Noshing with the Nolands
- Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting by Hezzi D’s Books & Cooks
- Sour Cream Chocolate Chip Cake by Gourmet Drizzles
- Dairyfree Ice Cream Cake by Galactosemia in PDX
- KitKat Chocolate Cake by The Urban Mrs.
- Old Fashioned Caramel Cake by There and Back Again
- Peanut Butter Banana Bundt Cake with Chocolate Chips by Gotta Get Baked
- Flourless Chocolate Bean Cake by Vintage Kitchen
- Dense Chocolate Cherry Cake by What Smells So Good?
- Tequila Lime Cupcakes by Mama Mommy Mom
- Almond Polenta Cake by Shockingly Delicious
- Salmon Cakes by Family Foodie
- Banana Split Bundt Cake with Chocolate Glaze by NeighborFood
- Kit Kat Cheesecake Brownies by Chocolate Moosey
- Reese’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Bundt Cake by Daily Dish Recipes
- Nutella Cheesecake Brownies by The Foodie Army Wife
- Individual Strawberry and White Chocolate Cheesecakes by Small Wallet Big Appetite
- Grasshopper Cheesecake Bars by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Cheesecake by Magnolia Days
- Mini Toddler Cherry Cheesecakes by In the Kitchen with Audrey and Maurene
- Mocha Cheesecake by The Lovely Pantry
- Lime Cheesecake Bites by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- No-Bake Banana Sundae Cheesecake by The Messy Baker
- Mini Raspberry Cheesecakes with White Chocolate Crusts by Cupcakes and Pearls
- Savory Shrimp Cheesecake with Herbs and Garlic by Food Lust People Love
- Cheesecake au Baileys by Baker Street
- Tiny Turtle Cheesecakes (No Bake) by Cravings of a Lunatic
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Mini Cheesecakes by Cookistry
- Chocolate Cheesecake Bites by Mom, What’s For Dinner?
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter each Sunday. We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. This week we will be sharing our love of Cheese, Cakes AND Cheesecakes! Our weekly chat starts at 3:00 pm AKST ( 7:00 pm EST)!