With only 3 ingredients, Baked Pesto Chicken is an effortless dish.
Baked Pesto Chicken
Author: Constance J Smith - Cosmopolitan Cornbread
Recipe type: Main Dishes
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ¾ cup fresh basil pesto
- 3 oz. prosciutto slices
- To begin, preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Lightly oil a 9x13 or similar baking dish.
- Fillet the chicken breasts in half to form 4 chicken cutlets.
- Spread a fourth of the pesto over the top of each chicken breast.
- Layer prosciutto over the top of each breast, tucking it under the sides.
- Place all of the prepared chicken cutlets in the baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is just cooked through. Allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Enjoy with your favorite sides!