This is about as easy as it gets. Put the ingredients in the slow cooker, and it will do all the rest of the work to create this delicious Cola Barbecue Pulled Pork.
Cola Barbecue Pulled Pork
Author: Constance Smith | CosmopolitanCornbread.com
- 1 - 2 lb pork loin roast
- 2 Tb creole seasoning
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle or can of cola
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle of barbecue sauce
- Place the pork roast in your slow cooker.
- Sprinkle in the creole seasoning.
- Pour in the cola and barbecue sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Shred the pork with 2 forks and then serve on roll with your favorite sides.