In honor of our good friend, Isabel’s birthday, a whole mob of us food bloggers are throwing a virtual birthday party – and I brought the Mudslides! Mocha Mudslides, to be exact.
If you have been reading Cosmopolitan Cornbread for any length of time, you will have noticed that most weeks there is a Sunday Supper post with a theme. I’ve been a part of the Sunday Supper movement since Isabel sent me a direct message on twitter back in April of 2012.
Since joining in with these talented bloggers, I have been incredibly inspired – learned so much about blogging and my photography skills jumped to a whole new level. I’m still earning and continue to be inspired by them. And all because I posted a tweet using #SundaySupper!
Happy Birthday Isabel, this Mocha Mudslide’s for you!
To begin, scoop 6 ounces of chocolate ice cream into your blender.
Add in one ounce each of coffee vodka, vanilla vodka and coffee liqueur.
Pour in a half cup of cold, strong coffee.
Blend until smooth.
Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream.
If you like coffee drinks, be sure to check out this recipe for Cinnamon Affogatos from Isabel!
- 6 oz. chocolate ice cream
- 1 oz. coffee vodka
- 1 oz. vanilla vodka
- 1 oz. coffee liqueur
- ½ c cold, strong coffee
- whipped cream for serving
- Combine all of the ingredients in your blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and top with the whipped cream.
Join me in celebrating Isabel’s Birthday with all the delicious food and drinks her #SundaySupper family prepared!
- Birthday Cake Cocktails by Daily Dish Recipes
- Blueberry Lavender Mojitos by Amee’s Savory Dish
- Caipirinha Colada by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventure
- Fix-Bourbon Fizz by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Mocha Martini by Desserts Required
- Mocha Mudslide by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Plum and Thyme Champagne Cocktail by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Summer Fizzies by Momma’s Meals
- 2-Ingredient Deviled Eggs by Shockingly Delicious
- Apple and Chorizo Crostini with Shallots and Basil by Crazy Foodie Stunts
- Buffalo Chicken Wontons by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Burrata Caprese Crostini with Proscuitto by The Crumby Cupcake
- Chorizo and Kimchi Potato Pancakes from kimchi MOM
- Cotija and Roasted Corn Guacamole by Simply Healthy Family
- Gluten Free Basil Tomato Flatbread by Gluten Free Crumbley
- Salt Cod Fritters by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Chai Sweet Chili Chicken Flatbread by Lifestyle Food Artistry
- Chorizo Eggs Salad by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Espetada (Portuguese Beef Skewers) by Curious Cuisiniere
- Grilled Salmon Rice Salad by Magnolia Days
- Sofrito Marinated Beef Skewers by Nik Snacks
- Steak with Red Wine Reduction and Blue Cheese by The Weekend Gourmet
- Angel Food Cake by Feeding Big
- Birthday Blondies by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake with Buttercream Icing by Whole Food | Real Families
- Chocolate Doughnuts with White and Chocolate Glaze by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- French Vanilla Eclair Cake by Love and Confections
- Homemade No-Churn Nutella Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cheesecake by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Italian Cream Cake by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Japanese Cherry Blossom Brownies and 10 Tips on How-To Get Drunk With Happiness by NinjaBaker
- Mint Chocolate Cream Pie by gotta get baked
- Pink Lemonade Cookies by Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Queijadas de Sintra by Food Lust People Love
- Red Currant Cheesecake Ice Cream by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Summer Peach Cake by The Wimpy Vegetarian