This Piña Colada Smoothie is a creamy and delicious breakfast or healthy snack on the go. Fool your taste buds into thinking you are having something sinful – like ice cream for breakfast!
To begin, put a third cup of rolled oats in your blender. Pulse them several times until they are finely pulverized.
To the blender add 1 frozen banana that has been broken in a couple pieces (for easier blending) and 1/2 cup of frozen pineapple chunks.
Add in 1/2 cup of coconut milk, 1/3 cup orange juice and 5 ounces of vanilla Greek yogurt. Blend these together until smooth.
Pour the smoothie into a serving glass.
And sip on this lovely treat, knowing full well that it is way better for you than your taste buds think it is!
Love Piña Colada as much as I do? Try my Piña Colada Cake!
- ⅓ c rolled oats
- ½ c frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 frozen banana, broken into pieces
- 5 oz vanilla Greek yogurt
- ½ c coconut milk
- ⅓ c orange juice
- To begin, put the rolled oats in your blender. Pulse them several times until they are finely pulverized.
- Add the remaining ingredients to your blender. Blend until smooth.
- And sip on this lovely treat, knowing full well that it is way better for you than your taste buds think it is!
Today the Sunday Supper team is bringing you a whole series of recipes in honor of “April Fools Day.” Check out all of the recipes below and their take on the theme!
- Pina Colada Smoothie by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Beer Jelly by Brunch with Joy
- Berry Smoothie Incognito by Lifestyle Food Aristry
- Mashed Potato Sundaes by Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Roasted Broccoli Dip by Cooking Chat
- Honey Nut Baked Brie Bloomin’ Apple by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Sides & Snacks
- Shepherd’s Trifle by The Joyful Foodie
- Sneaky Veggie Spaghetti Sauce by Small Wallet, Big Appetite
- Meatloaf “Cupcakes” with Mashed Potato “Frosting” by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- April Fools’ Strawberry Pie by Curious Cuisiniere
- Skinny Fettuccine Alfredo & Peas by Momma’s Meals
- Chicken Pad Thai with Zoodles by Nosh My Way
- Middle Eastern Roast Chicken with Green Harissa by The Texan New Yorker
- Beef Avocado and Tomato Flatbread by Family Foodie
- Fake-out Sliders and Fries by The Redhead Baker
- Pot Luck Chili Cupcakes by Palatable Pastime
- Strawberry Fool by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Bacon and “Egg” Cupcakes by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Spaghetti and Meatballs Cupcakes by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Poutine by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Chocolate Cauliflower Cake by What Smells So Good?
- Fudgy Granola Bars by Pies and Plots
- Fruit Pizza by Whole Food | Real Families
- Mud Pies by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Gluten Free Joker Cakes by Gluten Free Crumbley
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter every Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. Check out our #SundaySupper Pinterest board for more fabulous recipes and food photos. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy! You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.