I made these the other night for my kids to have for dinner when hubby and I headed to the ball. I made them in the afternoon, and all they had to do was warm them up, and warm up the pizza sauce for dipping.
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
In a mixing bowl, combine 1 1/2 cup Flour and 1 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
To that you will add 1/8 teaspoon salt
and 2 beaten eggs
And 1 1/2 cup whole Milk
Mix these thoroughly.
Next, you will need to grate 1 1/2 cups Mozzarella Cheese. I had some sliced cheese in my fridge that I needed to use up, so I cut it into bits instead.
Then cut up 1 cup of Pepperoni.
You will also need 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese.
Add these all to the mixture, along with 1 Tablespoon Basil.
Stir this all together, and then scoop into a greased, standard muffin pan.
Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until golden on top, and done in the centers when tested with a toothpick.
Serve these with warmed Pizza Sauce. Enjoy!
- 1½ cup Flour
- 1½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1½ cup whole Milk
- 1½ cups Mozzarella Cheese.
- 1 cup of Pepperoni
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan Cheese.
- 1 Tablespoon Basil
- Pizza Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in eggs and milk. Mix well.
- Stir in cheeses, pepperoni and basil
- Scoop into a greased, standard muffin pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until golden on top, and done in the centers when tested with a toothpick.
- Serve these with warmed Pizza Sauce.