There’s no need to buy the box in the freezer section, when it is ridiculously easy to make it at home.
to begin, preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
Take a loaf of your favorite crusty bread…Italian, French, etc. and slice it up into 1 inch-thick slices.
Lay them on a baking sheet.
In a bowl, combine a third of a cup of room-temperature butter…
…with a half teaspoon of Garlic Powder
and a teaspoon of dry Oregano.
Next you’ll stir in about a half cup of shredded or shaved Parmesan Cheese.
Note: You can also mix some shredded Mozzarella in this.
Mash it all together with a fork, and spread it on all of the bread slices.
Bake it in the oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and it is just beginning to get a little golden.
Now isn’t that “stupid-easy”?
- 1 loaf Italian of French Bread
- ⅓ cup Butter, room temperature
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp dry Oregano
- ½ c shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice your loaf into 1 inch-thick slices, and lay them on a baking sheet.
- In a bowl combine the remaining ingredients.
- Spread the cheese mixture onto the bread slices.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is melted and beginning to get a bit golden.