I received this award from my friend and fellow Army Wife *and* blogger, Sadie. Thank you so much Sadie! You can meet her at “When Mom Grows Up!”
In order to accept a Liebster Award, here’s how it works:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and answer the questions they presented.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & paste the pink Liebster Award logo to your blog.
4. Nominate 5 blogs to receive the award who have less than 3,000 followers. Create a new list of 11 questions for them.
5. Inform them of their nomination.
I answered the questions Sadie gave to me in the latest video. These are the people I have selected to pass this on to:
Here are the questions for my picks:
- 1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
2. If you became a millionaire overnight, what would you do with the money?
3. Where is the farthest you have ever been from home?
4. Have you ever won a trophy?
5. Are you more like your mother or your father?
6. If you were to write a novel, what would it be about?
7. What was the last National Park you visited?
8. If you had to do it again, what would you study in school (high school or college)?
9. What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
10. If you had the ability to see 24 hours into the future – would you want to?
11. What is your earliest memory?