Get ready for Thanksgiving with 30 Pie Recipes!
So in preparation for Thanksgiving and all the other holidays coming around soon, I thought I would share with you a celebration of pie recipes from some of my favorite food bloggers out there. From Sweet Potato to Chocolate to Turtle Bourbon Pecan – you’ll find just the right pies to bake up this holiday season.
To begin, I want to share with you how I make “Perfect Pie Crust.” This is my method for making a traditional crust, and you can watch how I roll it out in the video below.
Dutch Sugar Cream Pie from Cosmopolitan Cornbread
Deep Dish Pumpkin Streusel Pie from Cosmopolitan Cornbread
Caramel Apple Pie from Cosmopolitan Cornbread
Maple Walnut Pie from Cosmopolitan Cornbread
Ten More Pie Recipes:
- Purple Yam-Ube Blueberry Tart by Asian in America
- Swedish Apple Pie Cups with Date Caramel Sauce by Simple and Savory
- Lightened Up Mini Pumpkin Pies from Curious Cuisiniere
- Blue Ribbon Coffee-Toffee Pecan Pie from Shockingly Delicious
- Pumpkin Pecan Pie from Wholistic Woman
- Pecan Pie from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Pumpkin Custard Pie from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Key Lime Pie from 30AEATS
- Pecan Turtle Tart from Desserts Required
- No-Bake Banana Pudding Cream Pie from Flavor Mosaic
Of course, when Thanksgiving is over and you find yourself with some leftover turkey…last but not least, Turkey Pot Pie Casserole.
Don’t forget the Pumpkin Pie Spice