Love using your slow cooker but tired of all the soups and stews? I got this.
Besides my coffee maker, my slow cooker is my favorite appliance in the kitchen. I love it more than my mixer, my blender, my grain mill, my oven… it is my favorite.
We often think of slow cookers as being something that is primarily used in the winter, but I have to tell you. You may want to think about putting to more use in the summer. How many meals can you cook without heating up the kitchen? ALL of them if you make them in the slow cooker!
I think part of the misconception about the slow cooker being for winter, is because many think all you can make in there are soups, stews, chili, etc. (Whether those are a winter food is a whole ‘nother discussion.)
Well, here’s 50 Recipes for your slow cooker, to prove that is so much more than soup.
Come back tomorrow, and learn about desserts you can make in your slow cooker.
50 Slow Cooker Meals that are NOT Soups!
Lamb Slow Cooker Recipes
Meat-Free Slow Cooker Meals
- Slow Cooker Baked Ziti with Mushrooms and Spinach from Dizzy, Busy & Hungry
- Cashew Cauliflower from In Johnna’s Kitchen
- Mediterranean Eggplant from Everyday Eileen
Beef Slow Cooker Recipes
- Beef Massaman Curry from Caroline’s Cooking
- Brisket and Onions from Hip Homeschool Moms
- Paleo Barbacoa Tacos from Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Easy Crockpot Taco Meat from Delicious Obsessions
- Beef Stroganoff from Hip Homeschool Moms
- Crockpot Meatball Subs from Served Up with Love
- Korean Short Ribs from Recipes From a Pantry
- Shepherd’s Pie from Baking Queen 74
- Slow Cooker Barbacoa Tacos from Culinary Ginger
- Slow Cooker Seasoned Roast from Southern Kissed
- Beef & Potato Au Gratin from 4 Sons R Us
- Slow Cooker Meatloaf for One from One Dish Kitchen
- Slow Cooker Mississippi Pot Roast from Moore or Less Cooking
- Slow Cooker Lasagna from Living Sweet Moments
- Texas Style Barbecue Brisket Sandwiches from 4 Sons R Us
- Crockpot Swedish Meatballs from Low Carb with Jennifer
Chicken Slow Cooker Recipes
- Asian Cashew Chicken from Noshing with the Nolands
- BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwiches with Creamy Coleslaw from The Organic Kitchen
- Crockpot Cheesy Chicken and Noodles from Julia’s Simply Southern
- Crockpot Chicken and Noodles from Served Up with Love
- Crockpot Honey Bourbon Chicken from Persnickety Plates
- Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki from Kitchen Mason
- Italian Pulled Chicken Sandwiches from Mashup Mom
- Sweet & Sour Chicken from Hip Homeschool Moms
- Easy Crockpot Chicken & Wild Rice from Flavor the Moments
- Slow Cooked Chicken Italian from Fab Food 4 All
- Slow Cooker Enchilada Chicken from Crazy Adventures in Parenting
- Sesame Chicken from Hip Homeschool Moms
- Butter Chicken from Becoming Ness
- Creamy Cayenne Chicken from Dizzy, Busy & Hungry
- Chicken Alfredo Tortellini from Dancing Through the Rain
- Slow Cooker Pulled Chicken from Dancing Through the Rain
- 40 Clove Garlic Chicken from Simply Stacie
Pork Slow Cooker Recipes
- Apple Barbecue Pork Loin from The Mom Maven
- Chinese Spare Ribs from Caroline’s Cooking
- Cola Barbecue Pulled Pork from Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Crockpot Ham with Curry Honey Sauce from Schneider Peeps
- Easy BBQ Ribs from The Rising Spoon
- Pork Ragu from Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Keto Cuban Pork (Lechón) from Fit to Serve Group
- Red Pork Chili from Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches from Christina’s Cucina
- Salsa Verde Pulled Pork from Mashup Mom
- Slow Cooker Red Beans & Rice for One from One Dish Kitchen
- Smothered Pork Chops with Sour Cream Gravy from Miss in the Kitchen
The Giveaway (Ended)
This giveaway entry period has entered, and the winner selected can find an e-mail in their inbox :) Thank you to all who entered.
Congratulations to REBA T.!
Every year I do some sort of giveaway in January. Last year I gave away an enameled cast iron Dutch oven.
This year, I’m giving away a classic, time-saving, stress-reducing slow cooker. This is just like the one I use all the time in the Cosmopolitan Cornbread kitchen and it even comes with the little “dipper.” A mini-slow cooker for warming sauces and dips.
Simply leave a comment down below, and tell me which of the recipes above you want to try first.
This giveaway is sponsored by ME. It is open to anyone in the United States (APO addresses welcome.) Entries will be open for two weeks and will close on February 12th, 2019. II have extended the entry period because I have had some website issues this past week.) The winner will be drawn and contacted. Prize must be claimed in 48 hours or it will be forfeited and a new winner selected.