In this day-in-the-life vlog, I shared an easy recipe, answered some of your questions, as well as a wonderful antique find for my kitchen.
I add several new posts every week – Sign Up for the Free Newsletter and Never Miss a Thing!
Watch this Episode Here:
You May Also Like:
- Farmhouse Kitchen Tour | All the Details of the Reno Project
- DIY Shiplap – Create a Beautiful and Easy Farmhouse Ceiling
- How I Made My Farmhouse Kitchen Light | Video
- Work Skirts & Natural Bug Spray
The recipe below is the one you saw me make in the episode. The next time I make this dish, I will write a dedicated recipe post for it.
- 2 lb Boston butt pork roast
- 1/2 c maple syrup
- 1 tsp chipotle chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 orange
- Cut the pork into 2 inch pieces. Place it in the slow cooker.
- Combine the maple syrup and seasonings in a bowl.
- Zest and then juice the orange. Add the zest and juice to the bowl and whisk the ingredients together.
- Pour the mixture over the pork.
- Cover and cook the pork on low for 6-8 hours.
Serve this tasty pork in a wrap or a panini, spooned over rice, in a French fry bowl, or whatever your taste buds tell you to!
This recipe will be added to a dedicate post with photos in the future.