Summer is coming and so is grilling season for most people. Though I do have to admit, that for our family grilling is never out of season. We even grilled up in Alaska when we had to shovel snow off the top of the grill before we could use it. That said, when grilling season arrives, you will definitely have burgers on the menu at some point and my homemade Burger Sauce is the perfect condiment to serve with them.
I add several new posts every week – Sign Up for the Free Newsletter and Never Miss a Thing!
It takes just moments to whisk this sauce together and well worth it. I also a happen to know that it is a pretty dang good alternative to tartar sauce when you make fish for supper too. (I have a recipe for that too: Homemade Tartar Sauce)
The sauce stores well in the fridge for about a week, if you have any leftover. I doubt that you will.
Homemade Burger Sauce
- 1/2 c mayonnaise
- 1/4 c ketchup
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoon dill pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- pinch cayenne pepper
- Whisk the ingredients together in a small bowl. Store in an airtight container in your fridge for up to a week. Serve spooned on your burger at your next cookout.
Nutritional information is auto-generated and the accuracy is not guaranteed.