If you are interested in partnering with Cosmopolitan Cornbread in any way, please thoroughly read the information on this page, paying particular attention to what we do and don’t do. Thank you! The below information is applicable to both CosmopolitanCornbread.com (the website) and Cosmopolitan Cornbread the youtube channel.
Hi, I’m Constance, and Cosmopolitan Cornbread is my personal food and lifestyle blog. Each month, thousands of visitors come to my website and visit my social media channels where I share home cooking, homesteading and back to basics living.
After over 15 years of producing content, the thing that remains most important to me is my readers/viewers. My subscribers aren’t just visitors to the website, they are like family. They have watched my children grow from being homeschooled to flying the coop. They have traveled with us across the continent and back through our military moves and adventures, and now join us here at our mountain homestead. I am a “what you see is what you get” person and my readers have come to love the honesty and authenticity they find on Cosmopolitan Cornbread.
Cosmopolitan Cornbread can offer many partnership opportunities.
- Brand Ambassadorships
- Reviews and Giveaways
- Recipe Development
- Television Appearances
- Public Speaking, Workshops
- Social Media Promotion
- Travel & Dining
Some of the Brands I have worked with:
As a Brand Ambassador, I develop a relationship with the brand I am working with. I am very selective as to who I partner with in this way. The values and mission of the brand are vital to the decision making. Ambassadorships are limited in the number of brands to be worked with at one time. This is for the benefit of the brand as well as that of Cosmopolitan Cornbread and the readers. If you are looking for an ongoing relationship and this is part of your marketing plan, contact me at the link below.
Sponsored press trips, special events or conferences.
I am based in western Arkansas. If outside my geographical area, invitations are to include travel and lodging.
Who Do We Work With?
Because of the content and readership of Cosmopolitan Cornbread, brands & products include but are not limited to:
- Kitchen Tools
- Kitchen Appliances
- Healthy Snacks and Food Products (Please note, I am a “real food” kind of person and focus on avoiding sugar, processed foods, artificial foods and ingredients.)
- Outdoor Equipment (hiking, kayaking, camping, etc.)
- Gardening Tools & Equipment
- Homesteading & Small Farm (fencing, poultry & livestock care, preparedness, etc.)
- Photography Equipment (cameras, lenses, lighting, tripods, etc.)
- Natural Cleaning Supplies and Household Products
Cosmopolitan Cornbread does not work with just anyone, and is very selective. Brands & businesses must be reputable and offer quality goods.
If you feel that your target audience would be in alignment with the interests and values of Cosmopolitan Cornbread, contact me at the link below.
But First – Cosmopolitan Cornbread does NOT accept:
- “Prepared” posts or Guest Posts. All posts, including sponsored posts are written by me, Constance. I do not accept pre-written content of any kind. You are welcome provide logos or product images and a specific disclaimer if you choose to do so. (For an example of a sponsored post, visit here.) There are no exceptions, and no price that will be negotiable to change that.
- “Link inserts” – I am continually asked to add links to already existing content. This is not something I do.
- Affiliate Programs – I do not participate in affiliate programs unless it is already a brand/product that I have a previous relationship with. (i.e. affiliate links in conjunction with a sponsored campaign.)
While I do occasionally work with sponsors, and the content I create for them is compensated, the opinions expressed are always honest and my own. Constance Smith | Cosmopolitan Cornbread will never positively review a product that I don’t actually love. On the occasion that I receive a product to review and cannot sincerely recommend it to my readers, I will not share the product on Cosmopolitan Cornbread. If it is on Cosmopolitan Cornbread, it is because I honestly love it and would – or do use it myself. Positive reviews or opinions can not be purchased.
While I would love to be able to work with every business or brand out there that contacts Cosmopolitan Cornbread, I am very selective as to who I take on that relationship with. The relationship with my readers & subscribers comes first.
Before you contact Cosmopolitan Cornbread, know this: Requests for guest/prepared posts, link insertion, affiliate programs or any unsolicited services will not be answered and will immediately be deleted. I do not have time to respond to all of those daily requests.