Chocolate chip blonde brownies are classic, simple and irresistible!
To begin, preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×13 baking dish and set it aside.
In a bowl, combine 2 cups of all-purpose flour, 2 teaspoons of baking powder and a teaspoon of salt. Stir them together and set it aside.
In your mixing bowl, combine 2/3 room temperature butter with 2 eggs, 2 cups of brown sugar and a teaspoon of vanilla. Beat those together until fluffy.
Add in your dry mixture and mix until just combined.
Spread the dough out in your prepared pan.
Sprinkle with a cup and a half of chocolate chips. I used a combination of bittersweet and dark chocolate. Use whichever you like best.
Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown on the edges. Cool completely.
Cut into squares and enjoy!
Chocolate Chip Blonde Brownies
- 2 c all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2/3 c butter, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 2 c brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 c chocolate chips
- To begin, preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish and set it aside.
- In a bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt. Stir them together and set it aside.
- In your mixing bowl, combine the butter, eggs, brown sugar and vanilla. Beat those together until fluffy.
- Add in your dry mixture and mix until just combined.
- Spread the dough out in your prepared pan. Sprinkle with the chocolate chips. I used a combination of bittersweet and dark chocolate. Use whichever you like best.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown on the edges.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
Nutritional information is auto-generated and the accuracy is not guaranteed.
7 thoughts on “Chocolate Chip Blonde Brownies”
These brownies are delicious!! One of my family’s favorite and one of my go to recipes. You can also swap chocolate chips for another flavor chip to change it up.
These sound delicious, printed out the recipe to try over the weekend :) I found you from NaBloPoMo roll on BlogHer. You’ve got a lovely blog, I’ve just subscribed.
Mmmm … these would be so perfect right now ( … even though, it’s just past 9:00 am :$)
These look so amazing I’ve already stumbled them. :) YUM!
Also – I love your hair. It’s so pretty. I tried to add purple to mine a while back and it worked but washed out quickly. I need to do something more permanent so I can enjoy it longer!
Thank you Andrea!
Hey there, I found you via the NaBloPoMo blogroll.
Well I can tell right away this is a blog I will be keeping after November is over. ;) Everything here looks delicious!
As part of NaBloPoMo I try to comment on as many participating blogs as I can, and I add participating blogs to my feed reader.
So I’m just dropping by to let you know I’ve added your blog to my feedreader, I’m reading you loud and clear, I have a link up going at my place so my readers can find participating blogs which you are more than welcome to add your blog link to.
Looking forward to seeing your posts, and you’ll likely see me drop by again during November.
Happy NaBloPoMo to you!
Thank you Constance for the nice recipe.