These healthy Cinnamon Spice Muffins have a wonderful, warm flavor that the whole family loves. (Gluten free & Paleo, too!)
These recipes are moist and full of lovely spiced flavor. Like my Gingerbread Muffins, they are a wonderful pairing for your morning coffee, or make a great snack as well.
This recipe makes about 8 standard muffins.
I add several new posts every week – Sign Up for the Free Newsletter and Never Miss a Thing!
To Make the Cinnamon Spice Muffins, you will need:
- coconut flour
- baking powder
- maple syrup
- coconut oil
- coconut milk
- vanilla extract
- mixing bowl
- muffin pan
- muffin papers
- muffin scoop
- cooling rack
These cinnamon spice muffins are simple to make, just like most muffin recipes out there. Your family will love having these for breakfast. You can also make a double batch and freeze some for later!
The muffins bake at 350 degrees and are made in a standard muffin pan.
After the muffins bake for 18-20 minutes, you will cool them on a rack.
Well, try to let them cool. They will be pretty tempting there on the rack, and you may find yourself sneaking one while they are still warm.
Of course, there’s nothing wrong with that.
Cinnamon Spice Muffins (Paleo & Gluten Free)
- 1/3 c coconut flour, sifted
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 c coconut milk
- 1/4 c real maple syrup
- 2 Tb coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- To begin, preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a standard muffin pan with muffin papers. (This recipe makes about 8 muffins.)
- Sift the coconut flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, allspice, fine sea salt and cloves into a small mixing bowl.
- In another mixing bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Add in the coconut milk, maple syrup, melted coconut oil and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the egg mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Scoop the muffin batter into your prepared muffin pan.
- Bake the muffins for 18-20 minutes, or until the muffins test done with a toothpick, or spring back in the center when touched.
- Transfer the muffins to a cooling rack to cool.
Nutritional information is auto-generated and the accuracy is not guaranteed.