This quick easy and tasty Matzo Pizza is made with matzo sheets and simple, customizable pizza toppings.
This quick easy and tasty Matzo Pizza can be thrown together as an after school snack, lunch or effortless supper. You could even do a matzo pizza bar and let everyone make their own with a variety of toppings.
How to Make Matzo Pizza
- pizza sauce
- mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- pepperoni (or other toppings)
- sliced black olives
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
I add several new posts every week – Sign Up for the Free Newsletter and Never Miss a Thing!
Watch me make this recipe in the video below:
To begin, preheat your oven to 425ºF.
Place matzo sheets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. You don’t have to use parchment paper if you don’t want, but I find it makes for a fast clean-up.
Spread pizza sauce all over the sheet of matzo.
Sprinkle it with the cheeses and arrange some turkey pepperoni and olives over the top.
You can experiment with all sorts of toppings for this.
Bake the matzo pizza for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden in spots.
NOTE: If using gluten-free matzo, set your timer for 7 minutes and keep an eye on it. Gluten free matzo works well, but can scorch quicker.
You May Also Like: Easy Potato Kugel
Did You Make This Recipe? I would love for you to rate it in the recipe card, and I’d love to hear your thoughts!
- 1 sheet matzo, See note if using gluten-free matzo
- 2 Tb pizza sauce
- 1/4 c mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 Tb Parmesan cheese, grated or shaved
- 5 slices turkey pepperoni
- 1 Tb black olives, sliced
- To begin, preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Place matzo sheet(s) on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Spread the pizza sauce all over the sheet of matzo.
- Sprinkle it with the cheeses and arrange the pepperoni and olives overthe top.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden in spots.
Nutritional information is auto-generated and the accuracy is not guaranteed.