These crispy, grain-free waffles are the perfect way to get your day started.
These waffles have a wonderful flavor and are the perfect addition to your breakfast table.
I add several new posts every week – Sign Up for the Free Newsletter and Never Miss a Thing!
To make Grain-free Waffles you will need:
- cassava flour
- arrowroot flour
- baking soda
- full fat coconut milk
- coconut oil
- natural apple cider vinegar (I use Bragg’s)
- vanilla extract
- mixing bowl
- waffle maker
These waffles have a nice, crunchy texture on the outside, but are light and fluffy on the inside.
Serve your waffles with some Homemade Breakfast Sausage if you like.
Did You Make This Recipe? I would love for you to rate it in the recipe card, and I’d love to hear your thoughts!
- 1 1/4 c cassava flour
- 1/4 c arrowroot flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 13.5 ounces coconut milk, 1 can
- 1/4 c coconut oil, melted
- 1 Tb natural apple cider vinegar, I use Bragg’s
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- To begin, preheat your waffle iron.
- Combine your dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. Stir gently as your arrowroot and cassava flours are very fine.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and whisk until smooth. The batter will be quite thick. If it is too thick, you can add a tablespoon or two of water to the batter.
- Cook the waffles in your waffle-maker according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.
Nutritional information is auto-generated and the accuracy is not guaranteed.
1 thought on “Grain-Free Waffles”