This sauce has tons of spices to give it a nice, rich flavor.
To make it, simply combine everything in a saucepan.
Mix it all together and simmer it over low heat for about 5-10 minutes.
Give it a taste. If you want it a little sweeter, add a little more brown sugar or honey.
Store it in a jar in your fridge, and let it sit for 24 hours. Enjoy as you like!
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 Tb smoked paprika
- 1/3 c brown sugar or honey
- 1 tsp ground ancho chile
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked coriander
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 c water
- 1 Tb liquid smoke
- 2 Tb Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tb apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tb whiskey
- Combine all of the ingredients in a saucepan and simmer together 5-10 minutes over low heat.
- Give it a taste and if you prefer it a little sweeter, add a touch more brown sugar or honey.
- Cool and store in a jar, in your fridge.
- Let it sit 24 hours and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 11Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 82mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 0g
Nutritional Disclaimer: Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and estimated by a service called Nutritionix. That is a web-based nutritional calculator and is not guaranteed to be accurate. If the nutritional information is vital to you please verify it using your favorite trusted source.