Homemade pizza sauce is easy to whip up for any pizza recipe. Learn how to make it yourself and never have to buy it again.
When you realize how easy it is to make homemade pizza sauce, you’ll wonder why you ever bought the pre-made stuff at the store.
I add several new posts every week – Sign Up for the Free Newsletter and Never Miss a Thing!
It’s also handy to know how to make your own pizza sauce, because it gives you control over ingredients like salt or sugar.
You May Also Like:
How to Make Homemade Pizza Sauce
- 1 can, 15 oz tomato sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 2 Tb tomato paste
- 1 Tb oregano
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tb lemon juice
- 1 Tb avocado oil, or extra virgin olive oil
- To begin, simply combine all of the ingredients in a sauce pan.
- Stir these all together and simmer it over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat to cool slightly.
- Use as needed for any pizza recipe!
Nutritional information is auto-generated and the accuracy is not guaranteed.