This juicy Pork Tenderloin is coated in a simple honey mustard and cooked in your Instant Pot in minutes. You can’t get much easier than this.
This recipe is a go-to for any busy night. It takes just a couple minutes to prep it, and 25 minutes in the Instant Pot. Your entree is finished in under 30 minutes!
This recipe also falls into the low-carb and paleo-friendly category.
To Make This Honey Mustard Pork Tenderloin You Will Need:
- pork tenderloin
- garlic (or garlic paste)
- basting brush
- Instant Pot with the rack
I add several new posts every week – Sign Up for the Free Newsletter and Never Miss a Thing!
Watch Me Make This Recipe:
To begin, you will combine mustard, honey and garlic in a small dish and whisk it smooth.
I like to use a spicy mustard to make this. I’ll also use Dijon or country-style Dijon.
For the garlic, you can mince or grate 3 cloves, or as an even quicker short cut, use 3 teaspoons of garlic paste.
I always have garlic paste in my refrigerator.
Place the rack in your Instant Pot and pour in a cup of water.
Season the pork tenderloin with some salt and pepper, and place it on the rack in the Instant Pot.
Brush the honey mustard all over the pork.
Close the Instant Pot, press the “manual” button and set it to 25 minutes.
Once it has finished, you can allow the pressure to come down naturally (about 10 minutes) or use the quick release method.
Let the tenderloin rest for 5 minutes before you slice it.
A single pork tenderloin will make about 4 small servings. That is great for a smaller family or empty nesters.
If you are cooking for a larger family, or would like leftovers – I recommend making two tenderloins. You do not need to change the cooking time, but you would want to double the sauce mixture.
Did You Make This Recipe? I would love for you to rate it in the recipe card, and I’d love to hear your thoughts!
Honey Mustard Pork Tenderloin | Instant Pot
- 1 Tb honey
- 2 Tb mustard, I use a brown, spicy mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced or grated (or 3 tsp garlic paste)
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c water
- To begin, you will combine the mustard, honey and garlic in a small dish and whisk it smooth.
- Place the rack in your Instant Pot and pour in the water.
- Season the pork tenderloin with the salt and pepper, and place it on the rack in the Instant Pot.
- Brush the honey mustard all over the pork.
- Close the Instant Pot, press the “manual” button and set it to 25 minutes.
- Once it has finished, you can allow the pressure to come down naturally (about 10 minutes) or use the quick release method.
- Allow the tenderloin to rest 5 minutes before you slice it.
Nutritional information is auto-generated and the accuracy is not guaranteed.
Note: I no longer eat pork, however I am leaving recipes like this one up for those who enjoy it. Many pork recipes can be easily converted to turkey or chicken recipes, with little or even no other changes. Article: Why I Quit Eating Pork