A fun adult beverage for the coffee and chocolate lover.
To begin, scoop 6 ounces of chocolate ice cream into your blender.
Add in one ounce each of coffee vodka, vanilla vodka and coffee liqueur.
Pour in a half cup of cold, strong coffee.
Blend until smooth.
Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream.
- 6 oz. chocolate ice cream
- 1 oz. coffee vodka
- 1 oz. vanilla vodka
- 1 oz. coffee liqueur
- 1/2 c cold, strong coffee
- whipped cream for serving
- Combine all of the ingredients in your blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and top with the whipped cream.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 652 Total Fat: 20g Saturated Fat: 12g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 7g Cholesterol: 62mg Sodium: 136mg Carbohydrates: 61g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 56g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 7g