This time of year, I love using fresh produce from the farmer’s market or co-op, and a Peach Berry Cocktail is a fun way to put some of them to use.
To begin, place 5 or 6 fresh red raspberries in the bottom of your glass.
With a wooden spoon, mash the berries. They won’t take it personally.
In your blender, combine 1/2 cup fresh peach slices, 1/2 cup ice, 1 ounce vanilla vodka and 1 ounce peach liqueur. Blend until smooth and pour into the glass with the berries.
Pop in a straw and enjoy this summery, fresh cocktail.
- 6 red raspberries
- ½ c fresh peach slices
- ½ c ice
- 1 oz. vanilla vodka
- 1 oz. peach liqueur
- To being, place the raspberries in your serving glass. Mash them into a pulp with a wooden spoon.
- In your blender, combine the remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the peach mixture into your glass.
- Pop in a straw and enjoy!
Head to your local Farmer’s Market and take advantage of the summer bounty with these wonderful recipes!
Appetizers, Sides and Salads
- 8 Grain Bread by What Smells So Good?
- Farm Fresh Gazpacho by An Appealing Plan
- Farmer’s Market Potato Salad by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Fennel and Orange Salad by Feeding Big – and more!
- Gazpacho Shooters with Avocado and Corn Salsa by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Grilled Peach Caprese by A Gouda Life
- Grilled Prosciutto Corn by Palatable Pastime
- Peach Caprese Salad by The Joyful Foodie
- Radish Top Pesto by Our Good Life
- Carrot Ravioli with Broccoli-Ricotta Filling by Caroline’s Cooking
- Farmstand Kebobs with Tahini Dipping Sauce by Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Gemista (Greek Stuffed Tomatoes) by Curious Cuisiniere
- Halibut with Sugar Snap Peas, Mushrooms and Potatoes en Papillote by Crazy Foodie Stunts
- Spaghetti and Zoodles with Vegetable Bolognese by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Spaghetti Squash Shrimp Pesto by Tasting Page
- Squash Blossom, Zucchini and Gouda Frittata by FoodieTots
- Sweet Corn Chowder with Crabmeat by The Redhead Baker
- Vegetable and Chicken Shish Kabobs by The Freshman Cook
- Ziti with Bacon and Greens by Cooking Chat
- Chaussons aux Pommes by Food Lust People Love
- Classic Peach Pie by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Lemon Curd Raspberry Crumb Bars by Wallflour Girl
- Peach Cobbler with Blueberry Biscuits by Food Done Light
- Raspberry Rhubarb Sweet Rolls by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Triple Cherry Crisp by Pies and Plots