There’s nothing like good old-fashioned Peaches & Cream to bring back memories from childhood and enjoying this flavor of summer.
My mother would often treat our family to this during the hot days of summer. When it comes to a dessert, there’s nothing simpler to make than this. The trick to making it though, is to prepare it before supper. As you eat your meal, the milk or cream will be completely infused with the flavor of the peach slices. So when you eat the last bite of peach, you’ll want to sip down every last drop of cream as well!
I add several new posts every week – Sign Up for the Free Newsletter and Never Miss a Thing!
For each person, slice half of a whole peach. Place the slices in a bowl and sprinkle with a half teaspoon of sugar and a pinch of cinnamon.
Pour about a half cup of milk or cream over the top, just enough to almost cover the peach slices. Now let this sit in your fridge while you eat dinner. (Or if you are enjoying this for breakfast, prepare it before you get ready for the day.)
When supper is over, dig in to this classic treat.
You can never have enough ways to enjoy peaches when they come in season each summer. Check out all of these wonderful options:
- Grilled Peach Caprese with Blackberry Balsamic by The Crumby Cupcake
- How to Make Peach Gazpacho with Cucumber by Asian in America
- Peach Blueberry Burrata Quesadilla by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Brandy Peach Lemonade by Nosh My Way
- Dairy-Free Strawberry Peach Smoothie by Cooking Chat
- Peach and Blueberry Wine Slushies by Cooking with Carlee
- Peach Ginger Bellini by kimchi MOM
- Peach Whiskey Smash by Gluten Free Crumbley
- Trà Đào (Vietnamese Peach Tea) by Curious Cuisiniere
- Ginger Peach Freezer Jam by Peaceful Cooking
Sides & Salads:
- Fresh Peach Cucumber Salad by Food Lust People Love
- Italian Peach Panzanella Bread Salad by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Peach, Tomato and Mint Salad by Our Good Life
- Chicken, Peaches, and Arugula on a Focaccia Roll by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Easy Peach & Basil Flatbread by My Life Cookbook
- Grilled Peaches and Shrimp Shish Kabobs by The Freshman Cook
- Peach Glazed Pork Chops and Stuffing by Life Tastes Good
- Pork Tacos with Grilled Peach Salsa by Baking Sense
- Roasted Flank Steak with Fresh Peach Pico de Gallo by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Any Fruit Custard Pie by Wholistic Woman
- Biscuit Topped Peach Cobbler by Palatable Pastime
- Blueberry Peach Coffee Cake by The Chef Next Door
- Easy Peach Cobbler Minis by April Golightly
- Frozen Peach Cheesecake by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
- Gluten Free Peach Apricot Crisp by Desserts Required
- Grilled Peach Melba by Hardly A Goddess
- Honey Almond Ricotta Stuffed Grilled Peaches by She Loves Biscotti
- No-Churn Peach Pie Ice Cream by The Redhead Baker
- Peaches and Cream Cobbler Popsicles by Crazed Mom
- Peaches and Cream Pie by Cooking on the Ranch
- Peach and Pistachio Tart by Caroline’s Cooking
- Peach Sherbet by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Peach Honey Pecan Galette by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Peach Willy by Monica’s Table
- Spiked Skillet Peach, Pecan and Blueberry Crumble by From Gate to Plate
- Streusel-Topped Peach Tart by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Summer Fruit Pie by Pies and Plots
Did You Make This Recipe? I would love for you to rate it in the recipe card, and I’d love to hear your thoughts!
- 1/2 whole peach, sliced
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- pinch cinnamon
- 1/2 c milk or cream
- Slice a whole peach.
- Place the slices in a bowl and sprinkle with the sugar and pinch of cinnamon.
- Pour the milk or cream over the top, just enough to almost cover the peach slices. Now let this sit in your fridge while you eat dinner. (Or if you are enjoying this for breakfast, prepare it before you get ready for the day.)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 206Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 43mgSodium: 72mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 1gSugar: 10gProtein: 6g
This data was estimated and provided by Nutritionix. Accuracy not guaranteed.