In our house we enjoy having traditionally “breakfast” dishes for dinner. Last week, I made these for the family.
To begin, preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
In a mixing bowl, combine 6 eggs
2 1/4 c whole Milk
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder, and some salt & pepper. Whisk this all together and set aside.
Cut a loaf of French bread into about 1/2-3/4 inch cubes. Layer those in the bottom of 6 – 4 inch ramekins, that have been placed on a baking sheet.
Top the bread with diced ham. This is a great way to use leftover ham or you can just get some from the deli.
On top of that, place diced cheddar cheese.
Finish it off by slowly pouring or spooning your egg mixture into the ramekins.
Bake these for about 25 minutes or until they are puffy and set.
Personal Ham & Cheese Stratas
- 1 loaf French bread, cut into cubes
- 6 eggs
- 2 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cup cooked ham, diced
- 1 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, garlic powder, salt & pepper. Set aside.
- Using 6 - 4 inch ramekins on a baking sheet, layer the bread cubes in the bottom filling the ramekins about 1/2 way.
- You probably will not need the whole loaf.
- Add the diced ham, then the diced cheese, dividing evenly between each of the ramekins.
- Slowly pour the egg mixture over the filling.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until puffy and set.
Nutritional information is auto-generated and the accuracy is not guaranteed.