This Piña Colada Smoothie is a creamy and delicious breakfast or healthy snack on the go.
Fool your taste buds into thinking you are having something sinful – like ice cream for breakfast!
To begin, put a third cup of rolled oats in your blender. Pulse them several times until they are finely pulverized.
To the blender add 1 frozen banana that has been broken in a couple pieces (for easier blending) and 1/2 cup of frozen pineapple chunks.
Add in 1/2 cup of coconut milk, 1/3 cup orange juice and 5 ounces of vanilla Greek yogurt. Blend these together until smooth.
Pour the smoothie into a serving glass.
And sip on this lovely treat, knowing full well that it is way better for you than your taste buds think it is!
Love Piña Colada as much as I do? Try my Piña Colada Cake!
- 1/3 c rolled oats
- 1/2 c frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 frozen banana, broken into pieces
- 5 oz vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 c coconut milk
- 1/3 c orange juice
- To begin, put the rolled oats in your blender. Pulse them several times until they are finely pulverized.
- Add the remaining ingredients to your blender. Blend until smooth.
- And sip on this lovely treat, knowing full well that it is way better for you than your taste buds think it is!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 685Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 22gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 69mgCarbohydrates: 99gFiber: 8gSugar: 61gProtein: 20g
This data was estimated and provided by Nutritionix. Accuracy not guaranteed.