This Piña Colada Smoothie is a creamy and delicious breakfast or healthy snack on the go.
Fool your taste buds into thinking you are having something sinful – like ice cream for breakfast!
To begin, put a third cup of rolled oats in your blender. Pulse them several times until they are finely pulverized.
To the blender add 1 frozen banana that has been broken in a couple pieces (for easier blending) and 1/2 cup of frozen pineapple chunks.
Add in 1/2 cup of coconut milk, 1/3 cup orange juice and 5 ounces of vanilla Greek yogurt. Blend these together until smooth.
Pour the smoothie into a serving glass.
And sip on this lovely treat, knowing full well that it is way better for you than your taste buds think it is!
Love Piña Colada as much as I do? Try my Piña Colada Cake!
- 1/3 c rolled oats
- 1/2 c frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 frozen banana, broken into pieces
- 5 oz vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 c coconut milk
- 1/3 c orange juice
- To begin, put the rolled oats in your blender. Pulse them several times until they are finely pulverized.
- Add the remaining ingredients to your blender. Blend until smooth.
- And sip on this lovely treat, knowing full well that it is way better for you than your taste buds think it is!
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 685 Total Fat 27g Saturated Fat 22g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 3g Cholesterol 4mg Sodium 69mg Carbohydrates 99g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 8g Sugar 61g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 20g