I made these the other night for my kids to have for dinner when hubby and I headed to the military ball. I made them in the afternoon, and all they had to do was warm them up, and warm up the pizza sauce for dipping.
How to Make Pizza Muffins
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
In a mixing bowl, combine 1 1/2 cup Flour and 1 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
To that you will add 1/8 teaspoon salt
and 2 beaten eggs
And 1 1/2 cup whole Milk
Mix these thoroughly.
Next, you will need to grate 1 1/2 cups Mozzarella Cheese. I had some sliced cheese in my fridge that I needed to use up, so I cut it into bits instead.
Then cut up 1 cup of Pepperoni.
You will also need 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese.
Add these all to the mixture, along with 1 Tablespoon Basil.
Stir this all together, and then scoop into a greased, standard muffin pan.
Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until golden on top, and done in the centers when tested with a toothpick.
Serve these with warmed Pizza Sauce. Enjoy!
You May Also Like:
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 1/2 cups Mozzarella cheese.
- 1 cup of pepperoni, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese.
- 1 Tb basil
- pizza sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in eggs and milk. Mix well.
- Stir in cheeses, pepperoni and basil
- Scoop into a greased, standard muffin pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until golden on top, and done in the centers when tested with a toothpick.
- Serve these with warmed pizza sauce.
If you wanted to make these as an appetizer, make them in "mini" muffin pans. Baking time would be reduced to about 20 minutes, and it would make around 48 of them.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 199Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 58mgSodium: 433mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 10g
Nutritional Disclaimer: Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and estimated by a service called Nutritionix. That is a web-based nutritional calculator and is not guaranteed to be accurate. If the nutritional information is vital to you please verify it using your favorite trusted source.