Fun and kid friendly pepperoni pizza muffins with pizza sauce for dipping.
I made these the other night for my kids to have for dinner when hubby and I headed to the military ball. I made them in the afternoon, and all they had to do was warm them up, and warm up the pizza sauce for dipping.
How to Make Pizza Muffins
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
In a mixing bowl, combine 1 1/2 cup Flour and 1 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
To that you will add 1/8 teaspoon salt
and 2 beaten eggs
And 1 1/2 cup whole Milk
Mix these thoroughly.
Next, you will need to grate 1 1/2 cups Mozzarella Cheese. I had some sliced cheese in my fridge that I needed to use up, so I cut it into bits instead.
Then cut up 1 cup of Pepperoni.
You will also need 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese.
Add these all to the mixture, along with 1 Tablespoon Basil.
Stir this all together, and then scoop into a greased, standard muffin pan.
Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until golden on top, and done in the centers when tested with a toothpick.
Serve these with warmed Pizza Sauce. Enjoy!
You May Also Like:
How to Make Homemade Pizza Sauce
Loaded Pizza Stew
Homemade Pan Pizza
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 1/2 cups Mozzarella cheese.
- 1 cup pepperoni, roughly chopped (turkey preferred)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese.
- 1 Tb basil
- pizza sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in eggs and milk. Mix well.
- Stir in cheeses, pepperoni and basil
- Scoop into a greased, standard muffin pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until golden on top, and done in the centers when tested with a toothpick.
- Serve these with warmed pizza sauce.
Nutritional information is auto-generated and the accuracy is not guaranteed.