This Pork Tenderloin is a simple and zesty dish to serve up for your family. Tender potatoes cook under the pork and it goes great with a salad on the side. Make it this week!
I originally shared this recipe over at Hip Homeschool Moms, here.
- 1 1/2 lb red or Yukon gold potatoes
- 1 1/2 lb pork tenderloin
- 1/2 tsp coriander
- 1/2 tsp fennel seed
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp smoked salt
- 1 c chicken broth
- To begin, peel and cut the potatoes into 2 inch pieces. Layer those in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Sprinkle your pork tenderloin with the seasonings.
- Pour the chicken broth in with the potatoes, then place your tenderloin over the top.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 414 Total Fat: 7g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 125mg Sodium: 636mg Carbohydrates: 37g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 2g Protein: 49g