These quick nachos make a great weeknight supper for a Fun Friday or any other day of the week!
To begin, start preheating your oven to 350 degrees. Cook a pound of ground meat in your oven-safe skillet. I’m using moose meat here, but beef, turkey, bison are all perfectly acceptable options.
Once it is cooked through, turn off the heat and sprinkle in 3 tablespoons of taco seasoning.
Stir in 28 ounces of refried beans. I prefer the black bean kind.
And stir in a cup of your favorite salsa.
Spread the mixture out in your skillet, and top with shredded cheese.
Slide it in the oven, and bake it until the cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
Serve with tortilla chips, sour cream or maybe some guacamole, whatever you like. Enjoy!
- 1 lb ground meat (moose, beef, turkey)
- 3 Tb taco seasoning
- 28 ounces refried beans (black bean preferred)
- 1 cup salsa
- 1½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- sour cream
- To begin, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the ground meat in a large, oven-safe skillet until completely cooked through. Turn off heat.
- Stir in taco seasoning. Stir in the refried beans and the salsa. Spread the mixture evenly in the skillet and cover with the shredded cheese.
- Slide the skillet into the oven and bake it for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is fully melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips, sour cream, guacamole, or other toppings of your choice.