In this episode I shared how the seedlings are doing, on this coldest day of February. I made some chili and then made a couple of other announcements as well.
To watch this episode on the YouTube channel, click here.
Scroll down below the video for the recipe I was making, as well as the original version that I mentioned.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 Tb cocoa or cacao powder
- 1 Tb chili powder
- 1 Tb Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tb apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp ancho chili powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 can (15 oz) tomato sauce
- 1/2 c water
- To begin, cook the ground beef, onion and garlic together in a sauce pan over medium heat, until the beef is browned and cooked through.
- Add in all of the remaining ingredients.
- Bring the chili to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
See all of my Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes.