This month I have been participating in the “VEDA” challenge. VEDA stands for “Vlog Every Day in April.”
It is the first time I have participated. It has been a lot of fun and I have enjoyed the daily prompts for the videos.
I’ve enjoyed them so much, that I decided to launch…
I’m not going to leave you “promptless” in this VEDIM challenge. Below is a list of daily prompts for the entire month of May. Feel free to use these prompts or make up your own. And look, I understand that we all have real lives outside our channels. If you miss a day, just start up with the next prompt. Do your best!
Be sure to tag your vlogs with #VEDIMcc so we can find each other!
- Introduce YOU!
- If you were a teacher, what would you teach?
- Are you more serious or funny?
- What is the last thing you won?
- Do you know what your name means?
- What is the first thing you do when you wake up and last thing before sleep?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- Do you play any instruments?
- Where was the last place you went on vacation?
- Do you have any phobias?
- What is your favorite TV show?
- What is your most embarrassing moment?
- Cats or dogs?
- Do you sing in the shower?
- Hump Day! We’re half way through May – what are your plans for the rest of the month?
- What would you do if you only had 24 hours left to live?
- Do you speak any other languages?
- What is your favorite day of the week?
- What was the last thing that you bought and regretted?
- If you could learn any skill, what would it be?
- If you could re-live a day of your life again, which would it be and why?
- What is your first childhood memory?
- What was (is) your favorite subject in school?
- What was your least favorite job that you’ve ever had?
- If you had a chance to bring one person back from the dead, who would it be and why?
- Are there any foods that you dislike or will not eat?
- What was the last movie you watched?
- What is your favorite way to be active?
- How many computers have you owned?
- Any exciting summer plans?
- Congratulations! VEDIM2015 is a wrap! Which vlog of yours was your favorite this month?
Are you going to take the challenge and vlog every day in May? Sign up below so I can subscribe!
Now get vlogging!! :)
Please note – all links must be “family friendly.” Any links that are inappropriate or “spammy” will be deleted.