These Blackberry Sriracha BBQ Wings will have you licking your fingers and dreaming about chicken wings! You need to make these. Now. Okay – maybe not right this very second. But you will definitely want to make these for your next football bash! They are perfect “tailgating” food, with a ton of flavor and just a bit of kick.
This insanely delicious recipe starts off with baking the wings.
While they get crispy in the oven, you’ll whip up this simple and amazing sauce on the stove top. It just takes a few minutes to make. And by the way, this sauce is so freaking good, you will want to make it for all sorts of things. Wings, ribs, chicken tenders…everything!
Toss the baked wings in a bowl with the sauce. And that’s all she wrote. These wings are done!
Grab a napkin and dig in.
- 2 lb chicken wings (segmented)
- 1 Tb extra virgin olive oil
- ½ c ketchup
- ½ c blackberry jam
- 2 Tb apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tb sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp black pepper, divided
- ½ tsp salt, divided
- To begin, preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Pat your chicken wings dry with paper towels. Arrange them on a baking pan that has a baking rack in it.
- Brush the tops of the wings with the oil. Sprinkle half of the salt and pepper over the wings.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until the wings are golden and cooked through.
- **Please note, the cooking time may vary depending upon the size of your wings.
- While the wings are baking, combine the ketchup, blackberry jam, apple cider vinegar, sriracha and remaining salt & pepper in a small saucepan. Bring it to a simmer over medium heat and melt everything together while stirring with a whisk. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes. Remove it from the heat and set aside.
- When the wings are done baking, place the wings in a heat-safe bowl. Pour the sauce over the wings and stir or toss to coat.
Check out all of these great recipes to get your tailgating parties kicked off right!
- Atomic Buffalo Turds by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Avocado Corn Salad by Books ‘n Cooks
- Bacon-wrapped Shrimp Jalapeño Poppers by Food Lust People Love
- BLT Bites by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Buffalo Cauliflower Bites by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Buffalo Chicken Meatballs by Highlands Ranch Foodie
- Buffalo Chicken Taquitos with Cilantro Crème by Cooking with Carlee
- Chipotle Lime Chicken Fajita Sliders by Flavor Mosaic
- Cucumber Shrimp Cups by Sunday Supper Movement
- Game Day Burger Sliders by Dessert Geek
- Gyro Meatballs & Herbed Yogurt Dip by My Life Cookbook
- Ham and Salami Rollups by Bottom Left of the Mitten
- Healthier Patatas Bravas by Caroline’s Cooking
- Kale Pesto Dip by Cooking Chat
- Lemony Chicken Wings by Basic N Delicious
- Liptauer (Hungarian Cheese Spread) by Curious Cuisinere
- Loaded Guacamole by Casa de Crews
- Loaded Smashed Potatoes by The Hungry Goddess
- Mexican Spinach Dip by Meal Planning Magic
- Nachodillas with Jalapeno Bean Dip by Palatable Pastime
- No-Bake Almond Energy Bites by Pies and Plots
- PB&J Wings by The Crumby Cupcake
- Pork Belly Sliders by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Queso Blanco Dip by Life Tastes Good
- Roasted Jalapeno and Chorizo Queso by The Texan New Yorker
- Sausage Pizza Dip from Family Foodie
- Ultimate Taco Dip by Monica’s Table
- Bacon Swiss Burger Sliders by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Black Bean Chili by Cricket’s Confections
- Blackberry Sriracha BBQ Wings by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Honey Lime BBQ Chicken Thighs by Our Good Life
- Mexican Pizza by Chef Next Door
- Oven-Fried Chicken Tenders by Food Done Light
- Oven-Fried Fish Sliders by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Philly Cheesesteak Sliders by The Redhead Baker
- White Chicken Chili by Powered by BLING
- Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad by Crazed Mom
- 5-Ingredient Buckeye Dip by A Mind Full Mom
- Brownie Bomb Bars by Turnips 2 Tangerines
- Chocolate Football Cookies by The Freshman Cook
- Miso Salted Caramel Ice Cream Sandwiches by Ninja Baker
- Touchdown Popcorn Toffee Bark by The Weekend Gourmet
- White Chocolate Toffee Chunk Cookies by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 6:00 pm CST / 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.