Sometimes you just need a sweet treat that is fast and easy to make. This easy Nutella Mousse is just what you need in your life.
You can whip up this easy recipe for an after school treat or an after supper dessert. It only takes minutes to make, so you may find yourself making it quite a bit!
To begin, combine 3/4 c heavy whipping cream and 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar in your chilled mixing bowl. Mix it on medium speed with the wire whisk attachment until it begins to thicken up. Increase your mixer speed to high and beat until fluffy, stiff peaks form.
Fold in 1/3 cup of Nutella. For a twist, you can also make a peanut butter version by simply substituting peanut butter for the Nutella.
Spoon it into serving dishes and garnish with a piece of chocolate if you like.
This recipe makes 2 servings, but you can easily double or triple it to serve the whole family.
- ¾ c heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tb powdered sugar
- ⅓ c Nutella
- chocolate pieces for garnish
- To begin, combine the heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar in your chilled mixing bowl.
- Mix it on medium speed with the wire whisk attachment until it begins to thicken up. Increase your mixer speed to high and beat until fluffy, stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the Nutella.
- Spoon it into serving dishes and garnish with a piece of chocolate if you like.
- This recipe makes 2 servings, but you can easily double or triple it to serve the whole family.
For lots more kid friendly recipes, check out all of these that have been brought to you by the Sunday Supper team!
- Dueling Gyozas – Pork vs. Tofu by Food Lust People Love
- Kid-Approved Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips by Dessert Geek
- S’mores Cheeseball by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Aunt Deborah’s Snickerdoodles by Family Around The Table
- Chocolate Frozen Custard by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Easy Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream by Where Latin Meets Lagniappe
- Easy Nutella Mousse by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Fairy Bread Funfetti Milkshakes by The Crumby Cake
- Grape Juice Jigglers by Sunday Supper Movement
- Gumdrop Cookies by What Smells So Good?
- Homemade Cherry Popsicles by Pies and Plots
- Japanese Peach Boy Ice Cream by The Ninja Baker
- Mango Creamsicles by The Redhead Baker
- No-Cook Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream by Hardly A Goddess
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- S’mores Cheesecake by The Freshman Cook
- Snickerdoodle Cookie Cinnamon Pecan Ice Cream Sandwiches by The Chef Next Door
- Turtle Poke Cake by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Whoopie Pies by Monica’s Table
- Broccoli Cheese Soup by Wholistic Woman
- Corn Dog Muffins by A Mind “Full” Mom
- Deep Dish Pizza Casserole by My World Simplified
- Grilled Pizza Flatbread Bar by Momma’s Meals
- How to Set Up a Hot Dog Bar by An Appealing Plan
- Lobster Gnocchi by Caroline’s Cooking
- Madison’s Shrimp Lasagna Rolls by Life Tastes Good
- Orecchiette Pasta with Creamy Alfredo Sauce by Pine Needles In My Salad
- Pasta Quattro Formaggi by La Bella Vita Cucina
- Slow Cooker Cauliflower Mac and Cheese by Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Spaghetti and Meatball Casserole by Cooking with Carlee
- Tuna Salad Grinders by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Caprese Quesadillas by Simple and Savory
- Maple Brown Sugar Granola Clusters by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Waffle Parfait by Our Good Life
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 6:00 pm CST / 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.