This Caramel Apple Martini is the ultimate autumn cocktail to enjoy in the fall.
I love finding new ways to enjoy the flavors of fall, and this cocktail of apple cider and caramel is right up my alley.
- 2 Tb caramel sauce, additional for drizzling in the glass
- 1 oz. vodka
- ⅓ c apple cider
- small pinch of cinnamon
- Drizzle some caramel sauce on the inside of your martini glass.
- Combine the vodka, apple cider, caramel sauce, cinnamon and a couple ice cubes in a shaker. (I use a small mason jar with a lid.)
- Shake well, until the caramel sauce is dissolved.
- Strain into your martini glass.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @cosmopolitancornbread on Instagram and hashtag it #cosmocornbread