This Caramel Apple Martini is the ultimate autumn cocktail to enjoy in the fall.
I love finding new ways to enjoy the flavors of fall, and this cocktail of apple cider and caramel is right up my alley.
Like APPLE recipes? Come back tomorrow for an Autumn Apple Festival of sorts. I’ve gathered a collection of 50+ apple recipes for you. You are going to love these!
- 2 Tb caramel sauce, additional for drizzling in the glass
- 1 oz. vodka
- 1/3 c apple cider
- small pinch of cinnamon
- Drizzle some caramel sauce on the inside of your martini glass.
- Combine the vodka, apple cider, caramel sauce, cinnamon and a couple ice cubes in a shaker. (I use a small mason jar with a lid.)
- Shake well, until the caramel sauce is dissolved.
- Strain into your martini glass.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 191Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 144mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 0gSugar: 31gProtein: 1g
This data was estimated and provided by Nutritionix. Accuracy not guaranteed.