The perfect brunch beverage with lemon, orange, lime and a splash of raspberries.
You will fall in love with this drink the first time you try it. It is like lemonade…but all grown up.
This drink is perfect just as it is, but for something extra special (for the grown-ups) – try it with a splash of vodka or even champagne!
Today you can find some amazing inspiration for your Mother’s Day brunch. Check out all of the great recipes below, and happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there!
- 2 oranges
- 3 lemons
- 3 limes
- 3/4 c sugar
- 7 cups water
- 1/2 c fresh or frozen raspberries
- lemon & lime slices for garnish
- To begin, juice the oranges, lemons and limes. Add the juice of all to a pitcher.
- Pour in the sugar and water, and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Drop the raspberries and a few lemon & lime slices into the pitcher.
- Chill until you are ready to serve.
- Pour over ice and garnish with a lemon wedge.
To make a ridiculous cocktail with this recipe, add a splash of vodka or champagne to the glass for the grown-ups.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 158 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 14mg Carbohydrates: 43g Fiber: 5g Sugar: 32g Protein: 2g