You will love the flavor of this smoothie. It brings to mind the nostalgic flavor of a classic “PB & J” sandwich.
Who doesn’t love a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, right? And by the way, this recipe is paleo friendly.
There is one minor change of course. Rather than using peanut butter (which is a legume product) we simply use almond butter instead.
PB & J Smoothie
- 1 whole frozen banana
- 1 c frozen strawberries
- 1/4 c almond butter
- 1/2 c coconut milk, or other nut milk of choice
- 1/2 c ice cubes
- To prepare this smoothie, simply combine all of the ingredients in your blender. I usually break the frozen banana into a couple pieces to make it go into the blender more easily.
- Blend until smooth
- Pour this into your serving glass and enjoy!
- If you have fresh strawberries on hand, you could use those instead of frozen.
- If you are NOT paleo, feel free to use peanut butter instead of almond butter if you like.
Nutritional information is auto-generated and the accuracy is not guaranteed.
Shop this Post:
This is the personal blender that I use all the time for smoothies.