You will love the flavor of this smoothie. It brings to mind the nostalgic flavor of a classic “PB & J” sandwich.
Who doesn’t love a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, right? And by the way, this recipe is paleo friendly.
There is one minor change of course. Rather than using peanut butter (which is a legume product) we simply use almond butter instead.
- 1 whole frozen banana
- 1 c frozen strawberries
- 1/4 c almond butter
- 1/2 c coconut milk, or other nut milk of choice
- 1/2 c ice cubes
- To prepare this smoothie, simply combine all of the ingredients in your blender. I usually break the frozen banana into a couple pieces to make it go into the blender more easily.
- Blend until smooth
- Pour this into your serving glass and enjoy!
- If you have fresh strawberries on hand, you could use those instead of frozen.
- If you are NOT paleo, feel free to use peanut butter instead of almond butter if you like.
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 1081 Total Fat 80g Saturated Fat 30g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 44g Cholesterol 20mg Sodium 230mg Carbohydrates 77g Fiber 15g Sugar 27g Protein 32g
Shop this Post:
This is the personal blender that I use all the time for smoothies.