These chicken legs are the best ever. Not only are they friendly to your wallet, since chicken legs are so inexpensive, but they are friendly to your schedule since they are effortless to make. Not to mention, they are also low-carb, paleo and keto. You really can’t go wrong with these.
These wings start off with some simple seasonings: sea salt and black pepper, cinnamon, garlic powder and paprikas.
Oil up some chicken legs, sprinkle on the seasonings and pop them in the oven.
Tadaa! That’s all you have to do for this easy supper. It’s great for the back-to-school season madness. They would also be great for your football or other sports-watching get-togethers.
- 3/4 tsp paprika
- 3/4 tsp hot paprika, see notes
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 12 chicken legs
- oil, see notes
- To begin, preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly spray it with cooking oil. (I use ghee spray mentioned in the notes.)
- In a small dish, combine the paprikas, salt, pepper, cinnamon and garlic powder.
- Lightly coat your chicken with your preferred cooking oil.
- Sprinkle the chicken legs with the seasoning mixture on both sides.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Turn the legs over and continue to bake for another 30 minutes.
- If you can not find hot paprika in your area, increase the regular paprika to 1 1/2 teaspoon and add 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- To coat the chicken legs, I simply spray them with ghee spray that I get at my local store. If you can not find it, just lightly coat them with your preferred cooking oil.