Simple and delicious Strawberry & Chocolate Cheesecake Ice Cream is the perfect way to use those beautiful seasonal strawberries.
This strawberry ice cream is so simple to make, and the flavor of the fresh strawberries just sings!
To begin, wash and trim 3 cups of strawberries. Then dice the strawberries into pieces.
In a mixing bowl, beat together 8 ounces of room temperature Neufchatel cream cheese, 1 cup of cold whipping cream and 14 ounces of sweetened condensed milk. Beat the mixture just enough to break up the cream cheese. It fine if it is lumpy. Pour it into the container of your ice cream maker.
Coarsely chop 1 cup of dark chocolate chips.
Put the chocolate and the strawberries into the ice cream maker as well and run it according to your manufacturer’s instructions.
In the last couple minutes of the freezing cycle, coarsely chop 3 large graham crackers. Drop them into the ice cream in the last minute of mixing.
Spread the beautiful ice cream into a container and freeze for 2 – 3 hours to harden.
Find some Driscoll’s Berries near you and make this ice cream! You’ll be glad you did.
- 3 c fresh strawberries
- 1 c heavy whipping cream
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz Neufchatel cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 c dark chocolate chips, coarsely chopped
- 3 large graham crackers
- To begin, wash and trim the strawberries, then dice the strawberries and set them aside for a moment.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream, condensed milk and cream cheese just enough to break up the cream cheese. It's fine if it is still a little lumpy.
- Pour the mixture into your ice cream maker and add in the strawberries and chocolate chips.
- Run your ice cream maker according to your manufacturer's directions.
- In the last few minutes of the freezing cycle, coarsely chop the graham crackers. Add them to the ice cream in the last minute of the cycle.
- Put the ice cream in a container and freeze 2-3 hours to harden.