Everything you love about the winter drink in this cool dessert – Mocha Latte Ice Cream.
Below you will find a collection of recipes that are perfect for cooling down on a hot summer day. I’ve shared my yummy homemade mocha latte ice cream recipe, which I recently made for our Independence Day barbecue.
1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
A pinch of salt
2 tablespoons of espresso powder
Whisk these until combined and the powders are dissolved. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
After it has chilled, pour the mixture into your ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer’s directions.
Once the ice cream is ready, spread half of the ice cream in a container. Drizzle with 1/2 cup of chocolate syrup.
Repeat with the other half of the ice cream and another 1/2 cup of chocolate syrup. Freeze for 2-3 hours or until set.
- 3 c half & half
- 1¼ c powdered sugar
- pinch of salt
- 2 Tb espresso powder
- 1 c chocolate syrup, divided
- To begin, combine all the ingredients except the syrup in a bowl. Whisk together until the powders have dissolved.
- Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours. Pour the mixture into your ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
- When it is frozen, spread half of the ice cream in a container and drizzle with half of the chocolate syrup.
- Repeat with the remaining ice cream and syrup as a second layer.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours.