Easy and flavorful orzo salad with kalamata olives and garlic.
So the other day, I recorded a vlog and in it I shared my orzo salad that I was having for lunch. I made it the night before and was just “throwing it together,” so I didn’t photograph it properly…but I’ve now updated it for you!
- 8 oz orzo
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 c extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dill
- 1/2 teaspoon mint
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 c Kalamata olives, halved
- 1/3 - 1/2 c Feta cheese, crumbled
- To begin, cook the orzo according to package directions. Meanwhile, zest and juice the lemon into a dish.
- Add in the extra virgin olive oil and garlic oil. Whisk together.
- Place the cooked orzo in a serving bowl.
- Pour in the dressing and stir to coat. Sprinkle in the dill, mint, and black pepper. Stir it in.
- Finally add in the olives and cheese. Toss to combine.
- Serve warm or room temperature.
Nutritional information is auto-generated and the accuracy is not guaranteed.