You will absolutely love this Strawberry Lemonade Martini cocktail recipe.
This Strawberry Lemonade Martini is probably the most refreshing cocktail you will ever taste.
This cocktail starts with fresh strawberries.
Muddle them up a bit to release their juice and flavor.
Add in some vodka and limoncello.
And you will find yourself sipping on the perfect cocktail for a Sunday brunch, summer barbecue…or just because.
Just because it’s amazing!
If you like this one, you might also like to check out my Watermelon Margarita recipe too while you’re at it.
Need more Strawberry Recipes? Check out this collection of 50 of them, from main dishes to desserts.
- 1/2 c fresh strawberries, cored
- 1 oz. vanilla vodka
- 1 oz. Limoncello
- 1 Tb honey
- To begin, muddle your strawberries inside a beverages shaker.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Close up the shaker and shake it well, until everything is combined and chilled.
- Strain it into a martini glass.
- Garnish the glass with a slice of lemon and a big, beautiful strawberry.
- Enjoy, responsibly.
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 258 Total Fat 0g Saturated Fat 0g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 3mg Carbohydrates 39g Fiber 2g Sugar 37g Protein 1g