If you’ve ever had this dip in a restaurant, you’ll remember the ooey gooey deliciousness. Recreate it in your own home any time you like…and it’s perfect for that Game Day spread or any other get together!
How to Make Homemade Artichoke and Spinach Dip
To begin, preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
In a mixing bowl, combine 1/3 c mayonnaise, 1/2 c parmesan cheese, 1 clove of minced garlic and some fresh ground black pepper.
Add in 8 ounces of Neufchatel cheese (or regular cream cheese) room temperature. Mix it all together.
Rinse and squeeze dry a cup of shredded spinach, fresh or frozen.
Add it to the bowl.
Then grab a small jar (about 6.5 oz) of artichoke hearts that are marinated in olive oil. Drain the oil and then give them a rough chop.
Toss that in the bowl as well, and then shred some mozzarella cheese. About a cup.
Toss half of it in the bowl and stir everything together.
Spread the mixture into a small baking dish that has been lightly oiled or sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Top it with the remaining cheese.
Pop it into your oven and bake it for 15-20 minutes, or until everything is gooey and bubbly and is beginning to get golden around the edges. Let it cool 5 minutes, and then enjoy it with bread, crackers, chips, or whatever your heart desires.
You May Also Like:
- 1/3 c mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ c parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 8 oz Neufchatel cheese, room temperature
- 1 c shredded spinach, rinsed and pressed dry
- 1 jar (6.5 oz) marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 c shredded mozzarella cheese
- Crackers, Chips, Bread, etc for dipping
- To begin, preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Oil or spray with non-stick cooking spray, a small baking dish. (9×9 or slightly smaller.
- A pie plate works well also.) Set aside.
- Whisk together in a mixing bowl, the mayonnaise, garlic, Parmesan, pepper and Neufchatel cheese until smooth.
- Add in the spinach.
- Drain and then roughly chop the artichoke hearts, and stir them into the cheesy mixture.
- Shred your mozzarella and add in half to the mixture. Mix it all together and spread it in your baking dish. Top it with the remaining mozzarella.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the dip is gooey and bubbling and slightly golden around the edges.
- Allow it to cool about 5 minutes and then enjoy with your dippers!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 229Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 37mgSodium: 385mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 8g
Nutritional Disclaimer: Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and estimated by a service called Nutritionix. That is a web-based nutritional calculator and is not guaranteed to be accurate. If the nutritional information is vital to you please verify it using your favorite trusted source.