Easy Oven Beef Stew
Rich and hearty Beef Stew, effortlessly baked in a Dutch oven.
- 1 lb beef stew meat, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 Tb extra virgin olive oil
- 2 parsnips, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 stalks celery, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 5 carrots, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 red potatoes, cut into 8ths
- 1 large onion, diced
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 14 ounces tomato sauce
- 14 ounces diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 c beef broth
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup minute tapioca
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 300 degrees.
- In an oven-safe Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat. Brown the meat in the oil, and turn off the heat.
- Add in all ingredients, except the black pepper.
- Stir it all together, cover and bake 3 hours. Give it a stir every hour, while it bakes.
- Serve topped with some fresh black pepper.
Serving: 1cSodium: 631mgSugar: 9gFiber: 8gCholesterol: 75mgCalories: 446kcalPolyunsaturated Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gFat: 9gProtein: 32gCarbohydrates: 62g
Nutritional information is auto-generated and the accuracy is not guaranteed.
Did You Try This?I'd Love For You to Share it on Instagram and tag me! @A_Good_Life_Farm