This Zippy Peach Pork has the sweetness of peach but the zesty flavor of fresh ginger and Sriracha sauce. And even better, this tender, flavorful meat will be ready in no time, made in your Instant Pot.
I’ve been using my Instant Pot quite a bit lately. This isn’t a sponsored post or anything like that, but I will say this. I now use this even more than my traditional slow cookers, because the Instant Pot is a slow cooker, and a rice cooker, and a yogurt maker, and many other things besides an electric pressure cooker.
But if you don’t have an Instant Pot, no worries! I have the slow cooker instructions for this recipe included.
Enjoy this recipe any way you wish to make it.
- ½ c orange juice
- 2 Tb soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- 2 Tb Sriracha sauce
- 1 Tb grated fresh ginger (or 1 tsp dry, ground ginger)
- 1 c peach preserves (jelly or jam)
- 2 lb pork tenderloin
- Rolls for serving
- To begin, in a bowl combine the orange juice, soy sauce, garlic, Sriracha sauce, ginger and peach preserves. Whisk these together, breaking up the preserves as much as possible. It’s going to be a little lumpy and that is quite alright. It will melt into the sauce as it cooks in your instant pot.
- Place the pork tenderloin in your instant pot. You can cut it in half if you need to so that it will lay nicely in the bottom.
- Pour the sauce over the top of the pork.
- Place the cover on the Instant Pot, and press the "manual setting" on the controls, and the set the time to 90 minutes. Allow your instant pot to cook the full cycle.
- After it has cooked, pull the pork apart with two forks. Serve this on rolls.
* Any leftover meat will make amazing paninis the next day for lunch. My favorite are made with Havarti cheese on sour dough bread. Heavenly!
This recipe can also be made in your slow cooker. Prepare as above, placing the pork and sauce into your slow cooker instead. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Shred and serve as above.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 303 Total Fat 5g Saturated Fat 2g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 3g Cholesterol 83mg Sodium 419mg Carbohydrates 32g Fiber 1g Sugar 22g Protein 31g