Juicy chicken topped with flavorful pesto and wrapped in a blanket of proscuitto.
With only 3 ingredients, Baked Pesto Chicken is an effortless and affordable dish for any night of the week.
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup fresh basil pesto
- 3 oz. prosciutto slices
- To begin, preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Lightly oil a 9x13 or similar baking dish.
- Fillet the chicken breasts in half to form 4 chicken cutlets.
- Spread a fourth of the pesto over the top of each chicken breast.
- Layer prosciutto over the top of each breast, tucking it under the sides.
- Place all of the prepared chicken cutlets in the baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is just cooked through. Allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Enjoy with your favorite sides!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 222Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 70mgSodium: 696mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 26g
This data was estimated and provided by Nutritionix. Accuracy not guaranteed.