These Blackberry Sriracha BBQ Wings will have you licking your fingers and dreaming about chicken wings!
You need to make these. Now. Okay – maybe not right this very second. But you will definitely want to make these for your next football bash! They are perfect “tailgating” food, with a ton of flavor and just a bit of kick.
This insanely delicious recipe starts off with baking the wings.
While they get crispy in the oven, you’ll whip up this simple and amazing sauce on the stove top. It just takes a few minutes to make. And by the way, this sauce is so freaking good, you will want to make it for all sorts of things. Wings, ribs, chicken tenders…everything!
Toss the baked wings in a bowl with the sauce. And that’s all she wrote. These wings are done!
Grab a napkin and dig in.
Blackberry Sriracha BBQ Wings
- 2 lb chicken wings, segmented
- 1 Tb extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 c ketchup
- 1/2 c blackberry jam
- 2 Tb apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tb sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp black pepper, divided
- 1/2 tsp salt, divided
- To begin, preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Pat your chicken wings dry with paper towels. Arrange them on a baking pan that has a baking rack in it.
- Brush the tops of the wings with the oil. Sprinkle half of the salt and pepper over the wings.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until the wings are golden and cooked through.
- **Please note, the cooking time may vary depending upon the size of your wings.
- While the wings are baking, combine the ketchup, blackberry jam, apple cider vinegar, sriracha and remaining salt & pepper in a small saucepan. Bring it to a simmer over medium heat and melt everything together while stirring with a whisk. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes. Remove it from the heat and set aside.
- When the wings are done baking, place the wings in a heat-safe bowl. Pour the sauce over the wings and stir or toss to coat.
Nutritional information is auto-generated and the accuracy is not guaranteed.