I did an experiment with a naturally remedy for fire ants. Amazingly, IT WORKED!!! This is a safe, effective and natural way to get rid of fire ants in your yard or garden, even safe for organic gardens.
Learn this easy trick below.
Watch it here:
- 1 gallon un-chlorinated water (well water or rain water)
- 4 oz. Garrett Juice Plus
- 2 oz. orange oil
- (optional) 2 or 3 drops dish soap
- measuring cup
- garden sprayer
- Combine all of the ingredients in your sprayer jug.
- Close the sprayer and shake to combine.
- To use, thoroughly spray the ant mound, concentrating in the center to attempt to "get" the queen of the ant colony. Completely soak the entire mound and about 6-12 inches around the mound as well, for good measure.