Paleo Chili, the perfect meal for chilly days. Made in your Instant Pot with basic ingredients, this is a low-carb, hearty and nutritious meal.
This chili starts off with ground beef and ground pork, sauteed with diced red onion until the meat is no longer pink.
I add several new posts every week – Sign Up for the Free Newsletter and Never Miss a Thing!
Add in some veggies like carrots and bell pepper.
Then a good variety of some seasonings.
And after only 35 minutes in the pressure cooker, you have yourself a very rich and flavorful chili!
Cozy up with a bowl of this chili, and chase away the shivers on a cold night.
Did You Make This Recipe? I would love for you to rate it in the recipe card, and I’d love to hear your thoughts!
Instant Pot Paleo Chili
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 3 large carrots, peeled and diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chile powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cans tomato sauce, 15 oz. each
- To begin, press the saute button on your electric pressure cooker and allow it to heat up for a moment.
- Add in the meats and onion. Cook those together, breaking up the large chunks of meat, until the pork and beef are no longer pink.
- Drain off any excess grease if needed.
- Add in all of the remaining ingredients.
- Stir to combine.
- Cover and close the pressure cooker.
- Press the “Manual” button and set the cooker to 35 minutes of high pressure.
- Allow it to run its cycle.
- You can do the quick release if you wish, or wait for the pressure to come down naturally. Whichever you prefer.
Nutritional information is auto-generated and the accuracy is not guaranteed.
Note: I no longer eat pork, however I am leaving recipes like this one up for those who enjoy it. Many pork recipes can be easily converted to turkey or chicken recipes, with little or even no other changes. Recipes with bacon or sausage can use alternatives like beef or turkey bacon. Article: Why I Quit Eating Pork
1 thought on “Instant Pot Chili | Paleo”
Hi! This looks so good, but I do not have an Instant Pot, but I might ask for one for Mother’s Day! Can I just make it in a regular deep pot? Thank you, Patricia Morra