Paleo Chili, the perfect meal for chilly days.
Made in your Instant Pot with basic ingredients, this is a low-carb, hearty and nutritious meal.
This chili starts off with ground beef and ground pork, sauteed with diced red onion until the meat is no longer pink.
Add in some veggies like carrots and bell pepper.
Then a good variety of some seasonings.
And after only 35 minutes in the pressure cooker, you have yourself a very rich and flavorful chili!
Cozy up with a bowl of this chili, and chase away the shivers on a cold night.
Instant Pot Paleo Chili
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 3 large carrots, peeled and diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chile powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cans tomato sauce, 15 oz. each
- To begin, press the saute button on your electric pressure cooker and allow it to heat up for a moment.
- Add in the meats and onion. Cook those together, breaking up the large chunks of meat, until the pork and beef are no longer pink.
- Drain off any excess grease if needed.
- Add in all of the remaining ingredients.
- Stir to combine.
- Cover and close the pressure cooker.
- Press the "Manual" button and set the cooker to 35 minutes of high pressure.
- Allow it to run its cycle.
- You can do the quick release if you wish, or wait for the pressure to come down naturally. Whichever you prefer.
Nutritional information is auto-generated and the accuracy is not guaranteed.
This Recipe was shared in Meal Plan Monday.