Enjoy that favorite fall flavor, yet still stay low-carb & paleo with this Pumpkin Crumb Cake.
I add several new posts every week – Sign Up for the Free Newsletter and Never Miss a Thing!
Looking for a non-paleo (sweet) version? Check out my Pumpkin Coffee Cake Recipe…
Did You Make This Recipe? I would love for you to rate it in the recipe card, and I’d love to hear your thoughts!
Paleo Pumpkin Crumb Cake
Enjoy that favorite fall flavor. yet still stay low-carb & paleo with this Pumpkin Crumb Cake. Moist cake topped with a streusel coating.
For the Topping
- 1/4 c coconut flour
- 1/2 c almond flour
- 2 Tb coconut sugar
- 2 Tb maple syrup, real, organic
- 2 Tb coconut oil
For the Cake
- 1 c almond flour
- 1/4 c coconut flour
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp allspice
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 c coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 c maple syrup
- 1/4 c coconut sugar
- 1 can, 15 oz. solid packed pumpkin, (canned)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- To begin, preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a 9×9 baking pan with parchment paper. Brush or spray the inside very lightly with ghee (or other baking spray.)
- In a small bowl, combine the dry ingredients for the topping. Add in the coconut oil and maple syrup and mash it all together with a fork until it combines into a crumbly, moist mixture. Set it aside for a moment.
- Now for the cake: Sift the almond flour, coconut flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, salt, baking powder, allspice and cloves. Set it aside.
- In your mixing bowl, beat the eggs until frothy. Add in the coconut oil, maple syrup, coconut sugar, pumpkin and vanilla. Mix until combined.
- Add in your dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spread the cake batter evenly in the pan.
- Sprinkle the crumb mixture all over the top.
- Bake this for 45-50 minutes or until it tests done in the center with a wooden pick. Cool to room temperature.
Store uneaten portions in the refrigerator.
Serving: 1cCalories: 329kcalCarbohydrates: 24gProtein: 7gFat: 24gSaturated Fat: 12gPolyunsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 83mgSodium: 248mgFiber: 4gSugar: 18g
Nutritional information is auto-generated and the accuracy is not guaranteed.
Did You Try This?I’d Love For You to Share it on Instagram and tag me! @CosmopolitanCornbread
1 thought on “Paleo Pumpkin Crumb Cake”
Waoo, mouthwatering recipe. I am loving ikt.