To begin, place a cup of fresh raspberries in a shallow dish. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar.
When you are busy spending time with your friends, this simple treat that is finished in under 10 minutes, is the perfect way to have dessert without hiding away in the kitchen for half of the evening.
- 1 1/3 c fresh raspberries, divided
- 1/4 c powdered sugar, divided
- 1 c heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 - 4 thin, crisp cookies
- To begin, place a cup of the berries in a shallow dish.
- Sprinkle with two tablespoons of the powdered sugar.
- Mash the sugar & berries together. Set those aside for now.
- In a chilled mixing bowl, combine the cream, vanilla and remaining 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar. Beat them together on high speed just until stiff peaks form.
- Add the berry mash to the whipped cream, and fold it together until it is swirled in, but not completely mixed.
- Scoop the mixture into small dessert dishes.
- Break the cookies into 1 1/2 inch pieces and stick a few into each dish.
- Top each with a beautiful berry.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 296 Total Fat 22g Saturated Fat 10g Trans Fat 1g Unsaturated Fat 10g Cholesterol 45mg Sodium 125mg Carbohydrates 23g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 3g Sugar 9g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 3g