Breakfast for Dinner makes a showing with these chorizo & egg burritos.
American Family Insurance is the champion of dreams. Connecting with others through Twitter, Facebook and more to not just inspire, but to encourage the pursuit of dreams.
Connect with American Family Insurance to get tools and tips, inspiration and encouragement as you #ChooseDreams. Share your stories and join the community of dreamers.
Join American Family Insurance for more great recipes on their Health & Fitness #ChooseDreams Pinterest board. You can also connect with them via their Website, Linkedin, Youtube, Google+, Twitter, Facebook and their Pinterest Account.
Quicki-Mexi Scrambled Egg Wraps
- 1 lb chorizo
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 c milk, substitute coconut or nut milk for paleo
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tortillas, use a brand such as Siete for a paleo version
- 1 1/2 c shredded Colby-Jack cheese, omit for paleo
- 1/2 c salsa
- To begin, dice the chorizo into half inch pieces. In a non-stick skillet, sauté the chorizo until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, break 10 eggs into a bowl. To the eggs, add a half cup of milk and whisk until the eggs are nice and frothy.
- Add in a half teaspoon each of salt & pepper.
- Scoop the chorizo to a dish that is lined with paper towels. Pour off most of the drippings, leaving a tablespoon in the skillet.
- Cook your eggs in the chorizo drippings until just cooked through.
- Grab a tortilla and layer on some eggs, chorizo, and a little of the shredded cheese in the middle.
- Spoon on some of your favorite salsa. Wrap up the goodness.
Nutritional information is auto-generated and the accuracy is not guaranteed.